Youth and Children
There’s always a place for children, youth and young adults in the worship and in activities of the church to meet their needs and our ministry goals.
LEARNING & OTHER EXCITING ACTIVITIES
- MY BROTHER’S KEEPER & MY SISTER’S KEEPER
- JR. USHER BOARD
- CHILDREN & YOUTH CHOIR
- Gospel Martial Arts
- Black History Essay Contest & Tour around Indianapolis
- Spelling Bee & Bible Trivia Challengepelling Bee & Bible Trivia Challenge (Elementary/ Middle/ High School Divisions)
- Hayride and camping trip (in October or November)
- To train young people in Christian Living
- To enrich their lives through Worship-Bible Study-discussions-Christian Service & Recreation
- To help solve personal and social problems in light of the teachings of Christ
- To offer them opportunities of self-expression and exercise in the duties, functions & responsibilities of the church
- To provide opportunities for inter-action with other youth in facing social problems.